Try this delicious and easy olive oil bread recipe with Olives Wild Tuscan Herb olive oil! Our own personal blend of fresh and flavorful herbs like basil, garlic, rosemary and oregano! Yum!
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp Tuscan Herb olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup warm water
1. In a food processor, add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Blend for 10 seconds.
2. While running the food processor on low, slowly add in the Tuscan Herb olive oil and water.
3. Blend for 30 seconds or until a dough starts to form. (You’ll be able to tell; it’ll start to clump up.)
4. Warm a large cast iron skillet over medium heat.
5. Sprinkle with Tuscan Herb olive oil and swirl around the pan to lightly coat.
6. Shape the dough into 4 small patties.
7. Drop into the heated skillet and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side.
8. Serve immediately and enjoy! (They will only keep for a day or so.)
|Purchase Tuscan Herb Olive Oil|